Tuesday, September 08, 2009

First Day of School

A work and its translation.


IT WOS THE NITE BEFOR SCOOL
VOLUN 1

It was the night before school. Volume 1

IT WOS THe NITe BefOR SCOOL. as THe CHILDREN aLL SLePeg DREaMING Of SCOOL SOPLIES.

It was the night before school, as the children [were] all sleeping, dreaming of school supplies.


THaR PaReN'S all pAKeg LuNCHes foR THe fRST Day Of SCOOL.
Their parents [were] all packing lunches for the first day of school.


WeN THe CHIDREN awaKEN aLL ekSIDeD THe GRAB THaR LuNCH'es AND HRe To SCOOL.

When the children awaken all excited, they grab their lunches and hurry to school.


WeN THay aLL geT TO SCOOL THay MeT THaR TeCHR THe eND
When they all get to school, they meet their teacher. The end.


AoBaT THe ATHR SHe WOZ BORN IN WIOMeG MENOSOTO SHe ROT THeS BOOK WeN SHe WOS 6
About the author: She was born in Wyoming, Minnesota. She wrote this book when she was 6.


First grade, and fifth grade.

8 comments:

  1. This is sweet. I just finished writing a thing, thinking about how I never really get a picture like this. Ah well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me consider my no-children-ever stance oh so briefly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell me there's a great story behind the Queen t-shirt! =)

    {and what a fabulous first day of school shirt}

    ReplyDelete
  4. He likes "We Will Rock You," and through the magic of grandparents, got the t-shirt. AND those are Vans on his feet! Who IS this kid?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell her that's a wonderful book... I enjoyed reading it. I especially like the "about the author" portion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:46 AM

    Hi,
    My name is Sheila. I live in Chicago. I have 2 dogs that are my life. I enjoy running, hanging out with friends, and dancing.
    “If you truly are half as beautiful and interesting as your profile indicates, I’m ready to say “I do”! Okay, maybe I’m getting ahead of myself here,
    but I wanted to let you know we definitely need to sit down and chat sometime.”

    You van visit me here:[url=http://www.how-to-lose-weight.nl/Beth/index.html]Sheila Beth Anderson[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:25 AM

    Take a simple survey and Win Prizes worth up to £2500
    [url=http://prizerewards.nl/myquiz/index.php?keyword=Forum]Click Here[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:20 PM

    [b]Sign Up For A VIP Membership To [/b] http://bit.ly/10rgTS6 Browse through the latest Facebook and Twitter jobs today, apply for the ones that interest you and be notified via email when you are accepted for one of the paid positions. [b]Start getting paid to spend time on Facebook and Twitter[/b] When you are accepted for one of the positions you can log in to the private VIP members and begin work on any of the hundreds of high paying social media jobs in our database. http://bit.ly/10rgTS6 [u]Can You Start Work Immediately?[/u] [b]Join Here:http://bit.ly/10rgTS6

    ReplyDelete