Monday, May 26, 2008

Things Tourists Do To Annoy Me

...knowingly, or not.

1. They lengthen lines at the grocery store.
2. They make gas prices go up.
3. They buy all the copies of the Sunday New York Times at the gas station before I get there. I'm going to have to make friends with the Sunday cashier.
4. They back up traffic through town.
5. They lengthen lines at the DQ.
6. They ride my ass all the way home and almost rear-end me when I slow down to turn into the driveway. That's why I don't move over so you can go around me, sucka!
7. They pass on the right when I'm turning left. Aren't you people here to relax?
8. This one is Matt's: They sit in the restaurant and talk about how the ore docks work and are totally wrong.

I never said this was a rational list. Sometimes I'm so insufferable I amaze even myself. This list of course doesn't apply to anyone I know.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:34 PM

    From now on, I'll have a local take me to the VB and the DQ.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I totally agree!!! Is it Labor Day yet??? (Plus, you didn't mention that now all the parking costs money and is impossible to find!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ore docks, and the zoo!
    I heard a woman tell her kids that penguins aren't birds.
    She probably wasn't a tourist, so this is totally off topic, but still!

    ReplyDelete