Tuesday, February 26, 2008

As Told To Me

Last night we held our hockey party at the noisy saloon in the woods that sponsors our team. Despite a sick daughter and visiting parents, I made my appearance for a beer and a photo, thus fulfilling my desire to have my picture hanging over a bar.

At our last practice, a friend of a player came and videotaped the scrimmage. During the party last night, the scrimmage was shown on the giant TV above the bar. It was reported to me that right before I came in, someone at the bar was yelling on his cell phone: "Yeah...yeah...oh, I'm at the bar...uh-huh...no, we're sitting here watching some kids play hockey."

2 comments:

  1. Off topic:
    Go here and scroll down about his post about that orange hat.
    http://www.ironic1.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. critina1:29 AM

    Go,go on!Playing hockey is very interesting and exciting!
    If you would like to know more about this information,please log in www.coiki.comwww.goocd.com

    ReplyDelete