Monday, January 22, 2007

Monday, Monday

Chasing a vole in the basement for half an hour is a rotten way to start the week. Especially when the day continues on and you're convinced you have an ear infection, and so you leave work early for a doctor's appointment and the creepy doctor basically tells you you're an idiot because not only do you not have an ear infection, that hacking phlegmy cough you've had for the last thre weeks is basically just that, a cough, and isn't worth even mentioning again. Oh, and you might want to check with a dentist about TMJ.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:21 PM

    If you ever call me, let's talk about TMJ. I'm sure I've got something going on in there but I've kept it from various doctors/dentists because I don't want to deal with it.

    Does your jaw ever lock shut, and you have to wiggle it around to get unstuck?

    Your sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. I e-mailed you. Because, you know, my phone fell in the toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:33 PM

    But we already talked once on the potty phone, and I thought it was all clear! Oh well.

    ReplyDelete