Friday, April 28, 2006

Maia Meme

PK had the awesome idea of running memes by her kids, who I believe have some sort of soul connection with my kids, because reading her blog is uncannily familiar at times. Anyway, here are Maia's answers.

I AM: strong
I WANT: Um, (shrug) a shoe for Christmas. Shoes for Christmas. Party shoes. I want two shoes, two shoes.
I WISH: I can have a princess dress.
I HATE: when John hits me.
I MISS: Mommy. But I'm right here! I know!
I FEAR: monsters. Big, big monsters.
I HEAR: footsteps.
I WONDER: who dat is. (The footsteps, I suppose.)
I REGRET: to hit you. But you didn't hit me! John did.
I AM NOT: a monster.
I DANCE: Um, hm. Hm...Let's do a different one.
I SING: songs.
I CRY: When John teases me. When he opens his eyes when I don't tell him to.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: fierce.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: Foots ?
I CONFUSE: Funny.
I NEED: some paper.
I SHOULD: shrug You do it.
I START: I'm doin' something right now.
I FINISH: Ta da! I finish mine brefkast, then I can play with you.

3 comments:

  1. I NEED SOME PAPER!
    WHAT is up with the paper, I ask you?
    I can't take the credit, tho--it was Raehan's idea. And can I tell you what a relief it is to know that someone else is tormented by her brother? (How could he open his eyes like that? The *fiend*!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christie9:05 PM

    Ok, so I feel a bit guilty that I keep up on your life by your web page....Maia and Peter should get together to discuss big brother issues...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, I feel guilty that I haven't called you, so we're even. I'll call you this week. Or next.

    ReplyDelete