Sunday, April 30, 2006

John's Meme

I AM: funny.
I WANT: a remote-control Power Ranger
I WISH: I could give all my money to the poor people.
I HATE: When I have to get out of a nice warm bath.
I MISS: being a baby
I FEAR: nothing
I HEAR: ghosts, my best friends. Nice ones.
I WONDER: if I'll be president someday
I REGRET: yelled at Maia. Sometimes.
I AM NOT: Sheetrock
I DANCE: anywhere I want
I SING: Bye Bye Miss American Pie
I CRY: When I'm angry
I AM NOT ALWAYS: Nice. Sometimes I'm mad.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: Stuff out of clay.
I CONFUSE: How to spell things
I NEED: Love.
I SHOULD: Be nice.
I START: A library.
I FINISH: In second place at the union picnic.

4 comments:

  1. First, I'm really interested that both boys had some variation on the theme "I'm not mean". It kinda makes my insides hurt.
    But not as much as that last line. All those times we tell ourselves, oh, they won't even remember this...uh, yeah. Oy.
    Hey, by the way, I sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And the ghosts! What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WISH: I could give all my money to the poor people.
    ...and I bet you also wish to have the capital return to the workers?

    I AM NOT: Sheetrock
    What more can one say?

    I SING: Bye Bye Miss American Pie
    Oh my...this used to be Matt's least favorite song. Is it still?

    I CRY: When I'm angry
    You and all quiet northern MN men...

    I START: A library.
    Andrew Carnegie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. PK, I didn't notice that, but now that you mention it...I know I could get off John's back a little more than I do. That meme is certainly a reminder.

    The union thing was on his mind because I had told him about this meme and said, "Remember [name] -- not the [name] from school, but the one who sent you the dinosaur sticker book when you didn't win the medal -- he answered these questions too!" So that had been brought up right to the top of his mind. He loved the Boy's answers, BTW. "OH! Every Lego in the world! That would be AWESOME!"

    And the ghosts -- John was reading a ghost-story book and we decided to look online for ghost photos and sounds. We scared the crap out of ourselves for an hour.

    Kris -- Matt has been quite tolerant of John singing that song. And yes, he is turning into a good northern MN young man. (John, I mean, not Matt.)

    ReplyDelete