Monday, September 12, 2005

Silence

Hear that?

That's the sound of me doing yoga for the first time in months.

That's the sound of me planning on biking for the first time in months, and having it rain all day, so instead it's the sound of me writing uninterrupted or reading uninterrupted, unless I want to interrupt myself or listen to the rain.

That's the sound of me taking a shower without one ear cocked for accidents, arguments or random annoyances.

And yes, that's the sound of me watching trash TV. I'm a sucker for "My Sweet 16."

That sound. What is it? It's the sound of John being at school, and Maia on her first day of preschool.

Ahhh.......

4 comments:

  1. LOL. It's like being retired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I know you were looking forward to this!

    Though I honestly can't believe how big they have gotten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so awesome! Congrats!

    Imagine the possibilities.
    Span of Uninterrupted time = bubble bath. Lavender oils, stat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right there with ya -- except now I have a three-day weekend coming up. sigh. Next year, Thing Two goes to kindergarten, hopefully full day. Right now the four hours a day that I get to myself seem to speed by all too quickly.

    ReplyDelete