Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Humor

In the car

John: Mom! MOM!

Me: What, what?

John: What did the banana say to the elephant?

Me: Uh...don't eat me?

John: No! NOTHING! BANANAS CAN'T TALK!

Me; Hey, that's pretty good!

John: I know! Maia! What did the banana say to the elephant?

Maia: Wat?

John: NOTHING! BANANAS CAN'T TALK!

Maia: [shrieks with laughter]

Calm is restored. 15 minutes later...

Maia: Mama!

Me: What's that?

Maia: Why can't bananas talk?

Me: Tell me.

Maia: Bikaz bananas can't talk!

The two scream with mirth.

Maia: Mama! Why do bananas say nothin'?

Me: Hmm...I think I know this one...

Maia: BIKAZ! THEY CAN'T!

Hilarity continues.

3 comments:

  1. Bring that show out this way! I've got the perfect audience for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take my kids...please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Now *where* do they get that sense of humor, I wonder?

    ReplyDelete