Thursday, August 25, 2005

Greatest Hits

The scene: The bathtub, about a year and a half ago.
The players: John and Maia.

Maia makes a grab for John's groin.

John: Hey, Maia! Ouch! Don't!

Me: Maia, hey. Keep your hands to yourself. That's John's body, and you need to respect that.

John: Yeah, and besides, Maia, you have your own penis.

Me: Um, no, she doesn't, John.

John: Well, she has a bagina, but it's the same thing.

Me: Actually, John, you know it's not.

John: Well, kinda! But hers doesn't wiggle.

3 comments:

  1. Sexuality...how it becomes confusing at the earliest of ages!

    The timing of this is funny, as it relates somewhat to one of the best Onion headlines I've seen in a while:

    click if you dare

    And if I'm dirtying up an otherwise clean blog with my links, just tell me so. Sorry! Then again, you wrote bagina, so you set the standard. =)

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is, good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I saw that headline. That is HILARIOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Onion article is a hoot!

    ReplyDelete