1. When she was born, did you imagine N would be the three-year-old she is now? How is it similar/different?
2. Were you raised in your current spirituality, or did you convert? If the former, was that difficult growing up? If the latter, what made you decide to convert?
3. If you could change one thing about the health-care system, what would it be?
4. Are there any non-vegan foods you miss?
5. Can you ever forgive me for being so rude upon meeting you the first time?
1. I don't know your background! Have you always lived in SA?
2. How did your life change when you were done raising kids?
3. What is the most frustrating thing about being a southern-hemisphere poster in a northern-hemisphere community?
4. Is the Southern Cross as beautiful as they say?
5. Why don'tyou blog?
1. Have you been to Taiwan before? What are your biggest excitement and biggest fear of traveling there? (Heh. Not counting the plane ride!)
2. You've done some weeding. What's going to be the first major project on your new house, and why?
3. Where did you move from, and why?
4. This job you do. For love or money?
5. Why not TWO middle names? Why stop at one?
1. What do you miss most about where you used to live? (Statewise, not housewise.)
2. Time and money aren't an issue. What do you go back to school to study?
3. What skill do you wish you had?
4. When did you know that the house you're in now was The One?
5. If you could change one thing about Mark, what would it be?
1. Besides getting enough sleep, what has been the biggest challenge about your kids?
2. What are your plans for your land on the lake?
3. What is your favorite thing to grow?
4. Back in high school, did you see yourself where you are now?
5. In light of a certain former music star's ongoing trial, do you ever internally cringe when thinking how much you used to like him? (Hee. I ask this because I know *I* do.)