Thursday, March 10, 2005

From Frog, A Meme

1. Total amount of music files on your computer?
None. I'm still on dialup, so downloading is an all-day affair.

2. The last cd you bought was...
The complete "Live at Leeds" by the Who. *swoon*

3. What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?
"Can't Get There From Here" by REM.

4. Write down five songs you often listen to or mean a lot to you.
"Factory Belt" by Uncle Tupelo
"Whistling Song" by the Meat Puppets
"All Mixed Together" by Arcwelder
"Five Cups of Coffee" by the Jayhawks
"Regret Revisited" by the Judybats

5. What new music are you really excited for in the coming year so far?
My BIL gave us a copy of Van Lear Rose, which I guess is technically last year, but since I'm so behind when it comes to music that I think it counts.

3 comments:

  1. no. nonononono! "Amount of files?" Argh!!! EditBarn, heal theyself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgive me! I copied and pasted the meme! Besides, I'm not paid to write this, as I've said before, Ms. Theyself. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAH! That's the funniest thing I've ever written. It was completely intentional! (Sarahlynn hangs her hypocritical head in shame.)

    I let my less/fewer pet peeve get in the way of common sense and all sorts of spelling/proofreading decency.

    ReplyDelete