Thursday, February 17, 2005

Feelin' the Love

Not a very interesting post, this, but I just wanted to thank all of you who read and -- ahem! -- comment and pass the link of my blog on to others, and especially those who link to my blog. (I'm sorry, I still haven't figured out how to do that because HTML makes me twitchy.) It feels good to be read.

I've got over 5,000 hits to my blog and over 10,000 page views. Thank you all so much! Through this blog, I've gotten to know people I know from elsewhere better (um, nice sentence. Keep reading! You know I can write!), and I've met a few new people too, showing me that the blogoverse is like the real world -- a lot of scary people out there, but lots of cool ones, too.

Finally, I just want to say that over the nine-plus months I've been doing this, I've gotten the most search-engine hits for the term "uvulitis." I apologize to people with sore throats who don't find any answers here. Usually drinking boiling-hot plain tap water helps me, and gargling with salt water can't hurt, either.

Again, all of you -- thanks for reading, and thanks for coming along for the ride.

2 comments:

  1. THERE it goes!
    I have been trying to comment for *days* and haven't been able to get the blankety-blank interface to work. Gah.
    Oh. Um, hi.
    I just really wanted to call you Mrs. Rex a few days back, when I was crying laughing about John and his crossroads, but then the whole "I can't make the comments work" thing sort of made me a little crazy and obsessed and now, uh...I just wanted to say...uh...I love reading your blog. So. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao, Krup. I read, but I don't always comment. I suck like that.

    ReplyDelete