Monday, January 24, 2005

34 Years of Sledding

Sledding at 2 1/2: Snow in face. Cold. Scary! Fun!

6: That hill is kinda big! I dunno. Hmmm. [extended wait] Well, OK. Awesome! Fun! But I hate walking back up!

10: THIS HILL ROCKS! DUDE! DIDJA SEE ME GO FLYIN' OVER THE RAMP? THAT IS SO COOL! I WANT TO STAY HERE FOREVER! I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY IT AGAIN! I'M GOING TO GO DOWN BACKWARDS! AND THEN SIDWAYS! AW! THIS RULES!

13: [Tuh] Do we have to go sledding? (Secretly thinking, ALL RIGHT!)

17: Sledding is so much fun. It reminds me of when I was younger. And who knows who I'll end up in a snowdrift with?

20: Sledding on a caf tray down an enormous hill makes a lot of sense right now, thanks to all this beer I'm consuming.

34: I once laughed at a man who had broken his tailbone. I do not laugh now.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, no, tell me you did *not.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch ouch ouch!

    May I add one more?

    1: I have no idea what's going on. Why I am bundled up in this puffy thing? Is that a cookie sheet you're putting me on? You're crazy-- Ouch.

    ReplyDelete