Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I Know I Shouldn't....

...I'm just asking for Google trouble. Asking for it. I'm going to repeat the words of a hateful, vile, poisonous person. Someone who hates herself. Someone who hates this country and most of the people in it. Someone who has gone beyond biting commentary to satire to self-parody to parody to bizarre to laughable. So I'm warning you now, if you don't want to vomit, stop reading. Wait until I update it again later. Just skip this one altogether.

I'm going to tell you one thing Ann Coulter said about people at the Democratic National Convention.

She was writing an "observations" column for USA Today. Michael Moore has been invited to do the same at the Republican Convention. But apparently Ann went too far and was too venomous, even for fun standards.

Really, though, what she said was pure genius. It made me laugh. I've been saying it all day. It has real rhythm to it, it comes from the heart:

"My pretty-girl allies stick out like a sore thumb amongst the corn-fed, no make-up, natural fiber, no-bra needing, sandal-wearing, hirsute, somewhat fragrant hippie chick pie wagons they call 'women' at the Democratic National Convention."

Corn-fed! Hirsute! PIE WAGON! Tell me this isn't literature. Tell me this isn't funny.

Tell me, please, that she has fallen off the face of the earth.

4 comments:

  1. I *love* the word "hirsute." Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious. Especially speaking as one who did in fact watch some of the democratic convention. Those women weren't exactly hippies, you know? I know hippies, and those weren't them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O

    My mouth fell open.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hippie chick pie wagon, checking in for service, comrade. :)

    ReplyDelete